SOC Fit Process
First steps when fitting out your new Security Operations Centre is to measure your existing space. We then need to know your specifications such as:
- How positions do you require?
- How many screens should each position have?
- Should the desks raise up and down?
- Do you require power outlets on the desk top?
- How would you like the layout to look?
- Do you want a video Wall?
A 3D design will then be produced of your future Security Operations Centre.
If you’re happy to proceed then a date will be agreed for your fit and you will be one step away from your brand new Security Operations Space.
SOC Hardware Procurement
We can assist you further with your new SOC by procuring the right hardware for your analysts to get right to work. Working with you we can source and install:
- Analyst Position Desktop Machines
- Analyst Position Monitors
- Video Wall Monitors
- Cabling and Room Infrastructure
Our other services include:
Want an impressive modern SOC work space?
Want your SOC to be functional and look the part? Desks with multiple monitor arms, power outlets and IT storage really set you apart from the rest. Why not add a monitor wall for monitoring those dashboards.
Magenta Network Security have provided Professional Services for 6 years. They are a rare breed whose skills cross technical, managerial and social . They were extremely capable and presentable. I would happily engage with them again.
Excellent! Amazed with their detailed knowledge & experience in information security . Kev’s presence always brings a positive energy in the working environment.